Software Integration Specialists
We make things talk to each other without the overheads of using 3rd party vendors.
This Terms of Service (TOS) document, including the list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your agreement with Primal Media Limited. Any engagement in prohibited activities may result in the suspension or termination of your account by Primal Media Limited. The Policy is designed to protect Primal Media Limited, its customers, and the Internet community from irresponsible or illegal activities. Primal Media Limited reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.
Prohibited Uses of Primal Media Limited Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution, or storage of materials violating applicable laws, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or materials that are obscene, defamatory, constitute an illegal threat, or violate export control laws, is strictly prohibited.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("spam") using Primal Media Limited's servers, as well as advertising or collecting replies to UBE from other service providers, is not allowed. Soliciting customers or using resources from another ISP in violation of this Policy or the other provider's Policy is also prohibited.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists by subscribing email addresses without verifiable permission is prohibited. All mailing lists must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"), with subscription confirmation messages kept on file. Purchasing email lists from third parties for mailing to Primal Media Limited-hosted domains or referencing any Primal Media Limited account is forbidden.
- Advertising, transmitting, or making available software, programs, products, or services that violate this TOS or the TOS of any other ISP, including facilitating Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiating attacks like pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks, is strictly prohibited.
- Operating an account on behalf of or reselling services to individuals or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso is prohibited.
- Unauthorized attempts to gain access to accounts or computer resources, or engaging in cracking or any means of unauthorized access, are strictly forbidden.
- Attempts to obtain service without payment or using devices or means to avoid payment are prohibited.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or attempts thereof, of any information belonging to Primal Media Limited customers or end-users is strictly prohibited.
- Engaging in activities designed to harass or cause denial-of-service attacks, such as synchronized number sequence attacks, to any user on the Primal Media Limited network or another provider's network is strictly forbidden.
- Using Primal Media Limited's Services to interfere with the use of the Primal Media Limited network by other customers or authorized users is prohibited.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
- Each Primal Media Limited customer is responsible for the activities of its users and agrees to ensure compliance with this Policy. Complaints about customer or user violations of the TOS will be forwarded to the Primal Media Limited customer's postmaster for action. Primal Media Limited reserves the right to terminate services or take appropriate action to stop violations of the TOS without notice.
Last Modified: Thu, 15 July 2023 @ 1430h